What is the New Year associated with? Of course, with the smell of pine needles and tangerines. Why not pair them together for a delicious fruity bouquet? It looks very beautiful and festive, it is done quickly and easily. Delight your family and friends with a wonderful New Year's gift of tangerines with your own hands!
To create a fruity bouquet you will need:
- coniferous branches;
- wooden skewers;
- adhesive tape;
- wrapping paper;
- colored ribbon for decoration.
Let's start creating a bouquet:
1. Insert two skewers into each mandarin. Don't worry, the tangerine juice won't leak.
2. We take several branches 5-10 cm long, connect them with a skewer with adhesive tape.
3. We collect the fruit bouquet: tangerines are placed in a circle, in parallel, we insert skewers with twigs. Each new tangerine in a bouquet is wrapped with tape.
4. The end result is a fruity bouquet like this:
5. Cut the skewers to the same length. To prevent them from tearing the wrapping paper, wrap the bottom with tape.
6. Cut the paper into three pieces 35 * 35 cm. Fold two of them obliquely and make two cuts so that the paper easily wraps the bouquet and does not break.
7. First we wrap the first piece of paper, fix it with twine.
8. Then add the second piece of paper to the side symmetrically, also fix it with twine. This is how it should look like:
9. Finally, hide the skewers under the third piece of paper. We fix it with twine.
10. Decorate the work with a colored ribbon bow.
A wonderful fruit bouquet of tangerines is ready for the New Year!
For more information on how to make a tangerine bouquet with your own hands, see the video below: