Such a simple recipe is sure to please! You don't even need to touch the dough with your hands, but it turns out, well, a very appetizing dish. This is a cross between a casserole and a cabbage pie. If you love pies but hate messing around with dough, then this recipe is what you need!
Ingredients for a quick kale casserole:
- 1/2 (200 g) small cabbage;
- 80 grams of flour;
- 3 eggs;
- sunflower oil.
Let's start cooking:
1. Finely chop the cabbage. We also cut the onion into half rings. Mix together in a bowl.
2. Beat eggs with salt and black pepper, pour over cabbage and onions.
3. Then add flour, mix everything with a spatula or cooking tongs.
4. Fry in a pan with heated oil for 15-20 minutes, over medium heat.
5. Better cover with a lid made of foil.
6. Turn over and cook for another 10-15 minutes. At the end, sprinkle with cheese (optional) and wait literally a minute until it melts.
Serve immediately! Delicious quick casserole with cabbage is ready.
For more information on how to make a quick cabbage casserole, see the video below: