To create a delightful, realistic and very beautiful rose, you need a minimum of materials and your time. The rose turns out to be of extraordinary beauty: it seems as if each thread is fixed by hand and in the right place. You can use such a rose in interior decor, as a decoration, gift, creating a thematic decor for the holiday, etc.
For a rose you will need:
- satin fabric (45 cm * 15 cm);
- sushi stick;
- colored adhesive tape.
1. Cut the fabric to get a 45cm * 15cm piece. On both sides (the width of the rectangle), remove a couple of threads from the fabric, thus leaving the edges loose.
2. Now start pulling thread by thread, starting from the center.
3. As a result, you should get the following blank:
4. Fold the blank in half, take a stick and start twisting the rose.
5. Secure the base with tape.
6. Roll the rose with your hands to fluff it up.
Such a realistic and very beautiful rose is obtained from an ordinary satin ribbon.