Lush and soft, like a cloud, at the same time, buns cooked without excess oil and frying will appeal to even those who do not really like pastries and sweets. The dough and method of preparation is universal, and the filling can be the most, according to your taste. Prepare the simplest, most delicious and fluffy buns for your household without frying in oil!
Ingredients for fluffy buns:
- wheat flour - 300 gr;
- dry yeast - 3 g;
- sugar - 35 gr;
- salt - 1 g;
- milk - 160 gr;
- chicken egg - 1 pc;
- vegetable oil - 20 gr;
- any filling (chocolate, jam, jam, condensed milk, etc.);
- sesame seeds for deboning (optional).
Let's start cooking:
1. Knead the dough from flour, yeast, sugar, salt, milk, eggs. Add vegetable oil, knead the dough thoroughly.
2. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 15 hours. After this time, the dough will look like this:
3. Roll 12 balls of the same size out of the dough.
4. Roll out the dough, place any filling and wrap.
5. There are 12 blanks in total. Dip them, if desired, in sesame seeds.
6. Cover with cling film and leave at room temperature for proofing for 40 minutes.
7. Bake the buns in the oven for 25 minutes at 170 degrees.
Simple and fluffy buns without excess oil are ready. Bon Appetit!
For more information on how to cook fluffy buns in the oven, see the video below: