On the eve of the New Year, all needlewomen begin to think about how to fabulously decorate their home. But fancy garlands are not always affordable, because you still need to spend money on a feast and gifts. Therefore, today we offer you a unique idea of how to make an unusual piece of jewelry from improvised means.
We will need:
- old electric garland
- several plastic bottles or boxes of the same size
- colored cellophane bags or wrapping paper
- scotch tape or wire
- wire cutters
Let's start making:
- Cut the edges of the bottles and thread the garland through them.
- Wrap bottles in colored wrapping paper or bags.
- Secure the ends of the bottles with tape.
- You will end up with a candy garland that will only give good real ones during the holidays.