The bathroom is, first of all, the place where you can relax and pamper yourself with hygiene and beauty treatments. Therefore, its beautiful and comfortable arrangement is of paramount importance! We have collected for you 21 bathroom ideas that will not cost you a pretty penny and will delight the eye for years to come!
1.Cold tiled floor is 110% cozier with pom-pom carpet
Make your morning trip to the washbasin a lot more enjoyable. All you need is yarn and a simple rug base.
2. Pour all your shampoos, balms and hair masks into the same bottle for complete harmony
Use small, cute containers. Not bulky plastic bottles!
3. Convenient organizer for storing small items
It will allow you to save space on the table, and it will be very easy for you to keep order there.
4. Use a curved curtain rod
This bar will make your shower more comfortable than a straight bar.
5. Hang up two shower curtains for a special atmosphere
A double-panel shower curtain will make your bathroom look more luxurious. If you have a small tub, you can simply cut the curtain in half and hem the edges. As easy as pie!
6. Hang towels on a rustic decorative staircase
Nice little thing: this piece of furniture is very mobile, and you will not need to drill holes in the walls.
7. You can make your life easier by adding a second cornice to your shower
In addition, it is very convenient, and hanging things dry much better.
8. Get a quirky spa experience with a pebble rug
All you need is a rubber mat (with drainage holes), waterproof sealant, and smooth stones.
9. Pour your mouthwash into a carved crystal decanter
10. Make this a cheap and easy-to-use tray for drinking wine or reading books in the bathroom
11. Turn an old dresser into a dressing table
12. A brightly colored mirror frame will dramatically change its look
13. Coasters like these under the sink will virtually destroy the clutter in your jars
14. You can save space in a small bathroom by using hanging jars for storing makeup items
It's not just a convenient way to store, but also a beautiful wall decoration!
15. Store your curling irons, irons and hair dryer in a PVC water pipe
Cords are no longer tangled, and everything is in place!
16.Add some rustic charm with a pallet shelf
17. Convert an old window into an original first aid kit
18. Fun horns on the wall as a great alternative to a boring towel hook
19. Dressing table with glass top lets you see all your makeup supplies
An ingenious solution for an original bathroom!
20. Decorate your bathroom walls with geometric mirror accents
Mirrored decorations are ideal for making a small bathroom appear larger. For this amazing decoration, you only need cardboard figures for the base, made with your own hands, and pieces of a mirror.
21. Add some vegetation to bring natural freshness to the bathroom
But choose plants that are suitable for the bathroom environment - preferably ones that don't need a lot of natural light and are suitable for a humid environment.