New potatoes - this is the product that cannot be cooked tasteless. Fortunately, there are enough different recipes. We offer to bring sophistication to the daily menu and cook everyone's favorite potatoes according to a special recipe.
For such a recipe, small potatoes, which are usually too lazy to peel, are the best suited. It takes only 10 minutes to prepare the ingredients. Take the greens you like best: dill, parsley, basil, green onions … You can make a mix. Lemon zest will add bright shades of taste to the dish, and white wine will add sophistication. Be sure to try it, it's very simple and fast!
- Potatoes 1 kg
- Lemon zest 1 tbsp
- Sunflower oil 3 tablespoons
- Greens 1 bunch.
- Oregano 1 chips.
- Garlic 3 tooth.
- Dry white wine 50 ml.
- Butter 50 g.
- Rosemary 1 chips.
- Black pepper (ground) 1 chips.
- Salt to taste
- The potatoes are young, so you don't need to peel them. Just wash the tubers thoroughly and cut into medium pieces. For small potatoes, cook whole.
- Chop the greens, pass the garlic through a press, add lemon zest, wine, rosemary, oregano, pepper, salt, vegetable oil. Stir. Add the resulting dressing to the potatoes, stir again to soak each piece.
- Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet and spread the slices of butter on top. Put in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees. Bake until golden brown, periodically pouring over the allocated juice.
When baking, such a seductive aroma spreads through the apartment that it is simply impossible not to resist grabbing a piece right from the baking sheet! Serve as a side dish with chicken, fish or just a vegetable salad. Tell your friends about the recipe!