Author: Sad Ninja
I decided to turn 5.5 meters of useless balcony area (before that one broken ski pole and a stool were kept) into a cozy place.
I'll make a reservation right away. I am not a builder and did not even stand next to me. I just decided to do it myself.
This is my useless balcony. It has a cover from the Oka washing machine, a stool and glass jars. In a word, everything that costs years (just in case).
I chose a company and ordered a balcony glazing without interior decoration.
Installation has begun.
Assembled in 2 days.
Then I started purchasing materials for the floor and walls.
I laid it out according to the level of the lag and laid the insulation.
Covered with plywood. The joints of the sheets should not be close to each other, because they will creak when walking on them. (I've read a lot of smart books.)
Next is the wall. That's how beautiful she looked. I laid it out with a sand-cement mixture, then with finishing plaster.
The walls were wildly crooked. Plus, there are also drops with a supporting beam. Everything had to be removed and leveled.
The wall is in preparation.
He tore the ebb tides from the window sills and repaired everything in line with the window.
Marked the ceiling and attached a profile for fixing the ceiling tiles.
Started fixing the ceiling slabs and prepared a separate reinforcement for attaching the railed clothes dryer.
I fixed the dryer and flattened the walls.
I primed the walls for the first time. As you can see, the corners are already relatively flat and there are no window sills.
Foamed joints in the floor.
I primed the floor and walls a second time. It turned out like in a hospital)).
I decided to cover the walls with a new material - Liquid wallpaper. I chose a color.
Soaked it. I added sparkles and set it to swell (as written in the instructions) for 12 hours.
Here's a mess turned out.
Began to apply to the walls. Nice goo)). Easy to apply. No joints, no seams. Evens out irregularities.
It is hard to deduce the corners. But overall I liked it. The wall dries for 2-3 days. Then the color changes. The wall becomes soft.
Three sacks were not enough for me. The consumption of liquid wallpaper is greater than the declared one. I had to buy 3 more bags and wait until they bring it.
They brought the remains. Completed the entire wall.
Next is the floor.
There was an old wall in the room. Sawed it up and made a wardrobe with shelves. Fit in size.
This is how it happened in the final version.
Bright, clean and spacious balcony. Ready to clutter)).
Along the way, I replaced the top of the stool. It will be enough for another nnntsat years.
As you can see, there is no window sill. There is a flat and dry surface. Of course, you can't put flowers, but it's nice to the eye.
Glazing costs - 67,000 rubles (including installation work).
Interior finishing costs - 15,000 rubles. I did it myself.
I hope someone will find my pictures useful or inspire ideas for decorating their premises.
Good luck to all. Don't be afraid to try new things.