Recently, on the shelves with household chemicals appeared irreplaceable assistant each housewife - a snow-white melamine sponge. After testing, this thing immediately became the favorite of many women, and was popularly called the nano-sponge.
You probably already looked after this little thing, so we hasten to tell you what kind of animal it is, what it is intended for, and how to use it correctly novelty.
Instructions for the nano-sponge
1. The material from which the sponge is made is a gradually erasable eraser. After application, it leaves behind small "shavings", which can be easily removed with a dry cloth.
Using microscopic pores, the sponge breaks down the dirt, and the large pores of the sponge absorb dirt.
2. Before working with large dirt, test the nano-sponge on an inconspicuous area of the surface. It can be used to remove stains on building facades, plaque on metal, paint, wallpaper glue residues, rubber prints on linoleum and laminate flooring, marker marks and even resin.
3. The sponge will easily clean carbon deposits and obsolete grease from kitchen utensils.
4. Before use, first wet the sponge with cold water, without using household chemicals, then wring it out and get to work.
5. When removing stains on the wallpaper, be extremely careful, as you risk damaging the pattern. It is also not recommended to use a sponge on varnished surfaces.
6. Despite its multifunctionality, the nano-sponge breaks easily when cleaning sharp edges and porous surfaces.
Agree, this thing is simply irreplaceable for every housewife. Your friends, and especially your girlfriends, will be grateful if you share such useful information with them!