The idea of using recyclable materials began to appear more and more often in the minds of practical or creative people. It is primarily associated with the fact that humanity has finally begun to realize the futility of thoughtless consumption.
So, a beautiful shell from Easter eggs can turn into decorative candles, and broken shards are also a material for creating garden decor. They can even be signed to indicate where certain plants will emerge.
1. Decor for a garden from broken shards
2. Turn several broken pots into a whole fabulous composition
A person with a craving for needlework and author's art can turn several broken pots into a whole fabulous composition.
3. From the old table you can get two console tables
Furniture remodeling is also often done with a few tools and little effort. For example, an old dining table can be split into two sleek console tables for an entryway or living room.
4. The fabric can be used to create a house for a child
The fabric from a broken umbrella has special properties - waterproof and durable. It can be used to create a children's playhouse and even a case for camping tools.
5. If the umbrella is broken, make bags for metal parts from its waterproof fabric
6. Fragments of wax crayons can be melted, poured into a medicine bottle and made into new crayons
Wax crayons, which delight children with their strength and brightness, are quickly consumed and after a while become unusable for drawing. They can be melted in a water bath and poured into any container of a suitable diameter. This will create a new rainbow pencil.
Plastic tubes for glue or lipstick, medicine bottles, etc. will do. They can also be turned into candles.
7. Or you can make a wax crayon using a spent glue crayon body
8. Or, if you don't need new crayons, you can make a candle in a glass out of them
9. If the fastenings of the flip flops are broken, it doesn’t matter. You can make new ones, even more convenient
A piece of soft cloth to help repair sandals
10. Solution for the Brave
With the help of scissors, sneakers or textile shoes are also transformed into open summer shoes.
11. Glasses with a broken base easily turn into candlesticks that can be used to decorate flowerpots in the garden
And again, landscape design: glasses without legs and shards of ceramic dishes are perfect for decorating its individual elements. The last can be laid out the border.
What is completely unsuitable for garden decoration will serve as drainage for flower pots or a flooded area of land.
12. Broken plates can be used in the garden
13. Small debris - excellent drainage for flowers
14. Never throw out clothespins from your old trouser hangers
15. Broken brooches will make cute magnets
16. An ordinary branch from a park or garden will become an elegant holder for decorations if you tint it a little
17. An original bracelet is made from the remains of beads
18. Out-of-fashion jewelry can be used to create a vintage garland
19. Beautiful chandelier pendants from unnecessary decorative gizmos
Not to mention the fact that jewelry and even a chandelier can be made by yourself, as well as give a second life to Christmas balls.
20. Mirror Shards will update the look of tarnished Christmas balls
21. Broken Christmas balls should be crumbled and saved just in case
22. Globe halves - why aren't lampshades?
The broken globe can be used as a lamp.
23. A broken globe can make a great vase for decorative items, fruits or sweets
Be mindful of your surroundings and do not be influenced by stereotypes if you want other wonderful transformations to occur.And then the globe will become a lampshade, the ceramic dishes will become a garden drinker for birds, and the frame will become a holder for earrings.