In the summer, when the garlic is ready to bloom and has released its green arrows, it is time to prepare an unusual dish - fried garlic arrows. They taste like legumes (someone thinks that they are mushrooms), with a light garlic aftertaste, go well with meat, eggs, rice, potatoes, many prefer without anything at all!
- Garlic arrows - 50 pcs.
- Salt - To taste
- Vegetable oil (or butter) - 50 g
- Flour - 1 tablespoon
- Cool water - 0.5 stack.
- Cut the arrows into 2-3 cm pieces (up to the buds. Discard the buds).
- Heat oil in a skillet and toss in the garlic sticks.
- Fry the garlic sticks for 4-5 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cover flour with water and stir well.
- Pour the flour mixture into the flour mixture in a skillet - in a thin stream, stirring occasionally.
- As soon as the flour is brewed - turn off the heat
Arrows are best consumed hot, it tastes better!