A deliciously delicious cake with a rich chocolate flavor, cherries and cottage cheese will not leave anyone indifferent. I cook this cake quite often !!! Painfully everyone likes them !!! The cooking process itself is not complicated))) And the outcome is simply amazing !!! We eat these brownies instantly! Help yourself.
- Bitter chocolate - 100 g.
- Butter - 120 g.
- Sugar - 150 g.
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Wheat flour - 150 g.
- Baking powder (no slide) - 1 tsp.
- Cottage cheese (soft) - 300 g.
- Vanilla sugar - 1 sachet.
- Frozen cherries (pitted) - 400 g.
- A pinch of salt.
- Break the chocolate into pieces. Melt with butter, in a water bath or in the microwave.
- Beat 2 eggs and 50 grams of sugar with a mixer, add a pinch of salt and vanilla sugar.
- For curd cream: mix curd with sugar and remaining eggs (2 pcs.). Grind with a mixer until creamy. If the curd is grainy, rub it through a sieve.
- In eggs beaten with sugar, add cooled, melted chocolate, then baking powder and flour. Stir with a mixer, at the lowest speed.
- Pour 1/3 of the dough into a mold with high sides, greased with butter. We distribute according to the form. We spread half of the curd mass. If it is thick and does not spread, smooth it with a spatula.
- Distribute half of the cherries over the curd mass. Then pour out the dough again, again the curd mass, cherries and again the dough. Try to distribute the dough evenly, somewhere it may not work out, it's not scary. On the top layer, you can make stains with a knife or a wooden stick.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees. Willingness to check with a splinter - it must be dry. Cool in shape.