The brisket in onion skins is much tastier than any purchased sausage, and it's also a natural product! The meat lies in the refrigerator for a long time and does not spoil, thanks to the use of onion peels. And what a beautiful color, like a smoked one, and the aroma is unsurpassed.
- Brisket with a good layer of meat.
- For brine:
- water - 1 liter;
- a tablespoon of salt with a slide;
- onion skins (the more the better).
- Garlic, salt, pepper and seasoning for meat to taste.
Brisket in onion skins, recipe
- Prepare the brine: mix water with salt and onion skins.
- I would like to warn you that you need to take a spacious pan. and the one that is not a pity, because after the onion peel, it can change color. Select a saucepan for this dish, because you will cook such a brisket more than once)).
- Put the prepared brisket in the brine with water, you can still cover it with onion peel on top.
- Put the pan on the fire, and from the moment it boils, cook for 30-40 minutes (if the brisket is too fat, 20 minutes will be enough).
- Remove the brisket from heat and let it brew for another 15-20 minutes.
- Place the brisket on a plate and rub on all sides with a mixture of minced garlic, pepper (black and red), and seasoning at the end.
- Wrap the plate together with the brisket in plastic wrap or a bag, and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
After the indicated time, the brisket in the onion peel is ready. It can be stored in the refrigerator, and if you want to prepare it for a long time, send the brisket to the freezer, it can lie there for more than a month.