Chocolate fondan is a very popular French dessert. In simple words, this is a kind of cake with a liquid medium and a hard crunchy shell.
- dark chocolate - 120 g;
- butter - 115 g;
- sugar - 70 g;
- eggs - 4 pcs.;
- flour - 85 g;
- biscuit crumb - 45 g;
- caramel candies.
- Melt the chocolate along with the butter in the microwave or in a water bath.
- Whisk eggs and sugar together. Pour the melted chocolate over the eggs, stirring constantly.
- Sift the flour and gently use a spatula to combine with the dough base.
- Grease the molds with butter and sprinkle the bottom with cookie crumbs. Pour the dough and place a few caramel candies in the center.
- Bake the chocolate fondants at 190 degrees for 18-20 minutes.