Do you like barbecue, but there is no way to go to nature? No problem! We want to share with you a recipe for making this dish at home. Try to cook a barbecue like this, and you will understand that it is not at all necessary to fry it over a fire.
The meat is so tender and juicy that friends will beg you to share the recipe. And such a marinade can be used both for homemade kebabs and for meat that you will grill on the grill. We hope you enjoy it!
- Pork - 1 kg
- Tomato - 4 pcs.
- Onions - 3 pcs.
- Black pepper (ground) - to taste
- Salt to taste
1. Cut the pork into 4–5 cm pieces. Season the meat with salt and pepper, you can add your favorite spices.
2. Cut the onions into 4 parts, disassemble each part into petals and add them to the meat.
3. Peel the tomatoes and grate them on a medium grater. You can use tomatoes in your own juice, then add them to the meat along with the juice.
4. Leave the meat in the mixture for at least 30 minutes to allow it to marinate well.
5. Take wooden skewers and place pieces of pork on them, alternating with onions.
6. Take a roasting sleeve and place the meat skewers in it. Arrange the skewers in a row to allow them to cook evenly on all sides.
7. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and send the kebab into it for about 40 minutes.
Your juicy and crispy kebab is ready! Enjoy this great meal with family and friends.