Each woman has her own tricks in the kitchen, which she discovered in the process of preparing various dishes. It will take you a long time to become a good housewife and you will most likely have a lot of buds. But you can speed up the process of mastering culinary wisdom if you use the advice of an experienced chef. By the way, this is useful even for an experienced hostess!
We've prepared some great tricks for you that true professionals use. Take on arms!
- Use lemon juice in meat dishes to make the meat more tender.
- To make the rice perfectly white, pour a teaspoon of vinegar into the water during cooking.
- If you want to spice up the salad, rub the serving plate with a clove of garlic.
- The meat is very well marinated in light beer mixed with soy sauce, salt and pepper. You can also add this mixture to boiled potatoes!
- At the end of cooking the minced meat for the cutlets, add a handful of crushed ice to it. This will add juiciness to the cutlets.
- To prevent the yolk of a boiled egg from crumbling during slicing, moisten a knife with cold water.
- If you do not want the eggplant to taste bitter in dishes, you need to chop it, salt it, let it stand, and then rinse it.
- Salt the mushrooms at the end of cooking, otherwise they will turn out sluggish and wrinkled.
- To enhance the smell and taste of dried herbs and spices, fry them for about a minute in butter or vegetable oil.
- Vanilla is added not only to desserts, it can be put in vegetable salads to give them a piquant taste.
- Replace the breadcrumbs with finely crushed walnuts.
- If your soup is too salty, try holding a cloth bag filled with rice in it. The rice will quickly absorb excess salt from the soup.
- To prevent the apples in the charlotte from sinking to the bottom, roll them in flour first.
- To add flavor to the vinaigrette, add a tablespoon of milk and a teaspoon of sugar.
- To quickly peel almonds, boil them for 3-5 minutes and then place them in cold water.
Most likely some culinary secrets surprised you. But they are the ones who will help you prepare the perfect dish!