We all want to eat vitamin-rich foodsbut many people believe that food that benefits the body is not delicious. This is a big misconception!
We have prepared for you a recipe for a wonderful spinach pie. Spinach can be safely attributed to the category of superade, since it contains a huge amount of vitamins and mineral substances… It is high in protein and fiber. Also, spinach is used for diabetes, cancer and problems associated with the nervous system.
- Butter - 200 g
- Kefir - 1 stack.
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 chips.
- Baking powder - 1 tsp.
- Wheat flour - 3.5 tbsp. l.
- Spinach - 500 g
- Sunflower oil - 2 tbsp l.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Hard cheese - 200 g
- Black pepper (ground) - to taste
- Sesame - 2 tbsp
- Combine flour with cold butter, add cold kefir, salt, sugar and baking powder. Stir the ingredients until you have an elastic dough.
- Form a ball out of the dough and leave it to infuse at room temperature.
- Rinse the spinach and pat dry with a paper towel. Chop the spinach coarsely.
- Place the spinach in a preheated skillet with sunflower oil and sauté for 5 minutes. It should soften a little and shrink in size. Transfer the spinach to a bowl and drain off any excess liquid.
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater and mix with the spinach. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll out the dough thinly and cut into rectangles. Place the spinach and cheese in the center of the rectangles along the entire length of the dough.
7. Using your fingers, gently join the edges of the dough so that tubules form. Take a round baking dish and brush it with vegetable oil. Spiral the spinach rolls into it.
8. Beat the egg and use a brush to brush over the surface of the cake. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the pie and bake for 30-40 minutes at 180 degrees.
Brush the surface of the finished cake with a small piece of butter.
Congratulations, the healthiest spinach and hard cheese pie is ready! Bon Appetit. Share these delicious recipes with your friends.