This spicy snack conquers from the first piece! Fried and then pickled peppers in Armenian it is prepared from whole, unpeeled fruits, which are soaked in a spicy filling. It is worth cooking this, if only because the process itself takes very little time.
The appetizer emphasizes the taste well meat dishes, awakens the appetite and looks pretty impressive. And also Armenian pepper will appeal to those who like marinades without vinegar.
- Bulgarian pepper 700 g
- Garlic 8 tooth.
- Sunflower oil 0.25 stack.
- Tomato 2 pcs.
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Cilantro 1 bundle
- Salt 1 tbsp. l.
- Lemon juice 0.5 cu.
- Sugar 2 tbsp. l.
- Black pepper (ground) to taste
- Wash the bell peppers, without removing the seeds and stalks, fry on both sides in sunflower oil. Put the finished peppers in a deep container.
- Scald the tomatoes, peel and grate or chop in a blender. Pass the garlic through a press, chop the herbs.
- Combine tomatoes, lemon juice, garlic, herbs, salt, sugar, black pepper. Add the oil in which the vegetables were fried and mix well. Marinade is ready!
- Pour the marinade over the pepper, cover with a plate and place the oppression weighing 1–2 kg on top. Place the pepper container in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Armenian-style pepper marinade can be reused for cooking spicy meat or eaten by dipping lush pita bread into it. An extraordinarily successful recipe! Be sure to bookmark it!