Mobile phones have become part of our lives, and the advanced capabilities of smartphones have pushed the main function - making calls - to the background. Playing games, surfing the Internet, watching videos and downloading music use up your battery much faster than sending SMS messages or phone calls. Therefore, we increasingly need to charge a smartphone, which causes certain inconveniences.
However, in many cases this is due to the fact that we are mishandling it! We will share with you little secrets that will prolong the battery life of your mobile phone.
- No need to charge your phone to 100%. According to experts, the optimal battery charge varies between 30% vs. 80%… This helps to reduce the stress on the battery.
- Do not leave your phone on the sun or near hot items… Batteries, which are often exposed to high temperatures, wear out faster and “hold a charge” worse.
- Don't let your smartphone often discharge before shutdown… This negatively affects the performance of the battery. But once every 2 months it is still worth letting it run down 100%. This will calibrate the battery and therefore extend its life.
- Shoot protective casewhen you charge your phone. It can cause overheating and subsequent deterioration of the battery.
- Use only original wire for charging. Despite the fact that a wire from another manufacturer may fit in shape, most likely its specifications were calculated for other batteries. Simply put, it may charge too slow or too fast for your phone to dislike.
- Don't overuse the popular ones lately contactless chargers… They often cause the battery overheating as described above.
- Do not hold spare phone (if any) in a discharged state. To keep the battery in working order, it must be at least half charged.
To learn more about why your phone runs out of battery quickly and what to do to increase battery life, watch the video.