Nothing cheers up and is appreciated among the rushes as much as a quick pie. Finding some of the ways to make a delicious pie these days is easier than easy, but only a small part of them will really save you time. We offer you a quick pie recipe that will meet all your expectations!
What could be closer to the classics than baked goods with cherries? Fragrant, elegant, sweet and sour, it will awaken your appetite at first sight. We will teach you how to cook the most tender dough for this cake.
Cherry jam - 200 g
Walnuts - 50 g
Milk - 5 tbsp. l.
Wheat flour - 350 g
Sugar - 180 g
Butter - 100 g
Egg - 3 pcs.
Baking powder - 1 tsp.
Lemon zest - 1 tbsp l.
Salt - 0.2 tsp
- Melt the butter. Add 3 tablespoons of milk, zest, eggs, 150 g of sugar and flour sifted with baking powder. Knead the dough.
- Cooking the filling. To do this, mix the jam, chopped nuts.
- Divide the dough into two equal portions. Roll one into a 5–7 mm rectangle and spread with half of the cherry mixture. Fold one edge of the rolled dough up to the middle and cover with the other edge. Repeat the process with the remaining dough and filling.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the two rolls on a baking sheet with the seams down, brush the dough with the remaining milk and sprinkle generously with sugar.
- Bake the rolls in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
You can transform our cherry pie recipe however you wish! For example, you don't have to use cherries - any other jam or preserves will do. The main thing remains the same: cooking does not take much time. Enjoy culinary delights with us and share recipes with your friends!