Chicken meat is a fairly common dish on our table, so there are many marinades and sauces that emphasize its taste. Cheese complements the chicken well, adding a creamy touch, as well as mustard beans and mayonnaise.
Perhaps the most successful marinade is honey. It is the light caramel sweetness that complements the tenderness of white meat, while garlic and spices enhance the mouth-watering aroma and pungency of the dish. The chicken has never been so delicious! The thighs specified in the recipe can be replaced with drumsticks or fillets.
- Chicken thigh 6 pcs.
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Salt 0.5 tsp
- Black pepper (ground) 0.5 tsp
- Honey 0.25 stack.
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp l.
- Garlic 4 tooth.
- Wheat flour 100 g
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine flour and paprika.
- Dip each thigh in the dry mixture, place on a greased baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, and finely chopped garlic.
- Sprinkle the honey sauce liberally over all the thighs.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil and place in the oven for 30 minutes. Then remove the foil, continue baking for another 15 minutes.