One of the most beautiful things in every person's life is love. And it often happens that this very love continues throughout your life, or even when the person is no longer with you, and you still continue to love him.
1. “When we dined with my mother in a cafe, this grandfather was drinking coffee with his late wife. Everyone would have such a strong love …"
2. "My grandmother had wrist surgery and she could not curl her hair, grandfather did it with pleasure."
3. “My grandfather died a few months ago, and since then I have not been at his home. When I finally came in, I accidentally saw his and his wife's wedding dresses hanging in his closet - this is true love."
4. “My grandmother died recently, and my grandfather sent me this photo so that I knew exactly what a man in love looks like. They have been married for 60 years …"
5. “My parents are celebrating their wedding anniversary today. This is what love looks like after 54 years together."
6. "My grandfather did not leave my grandmother's bed for 4 days after she had heart surgery."
7. This couple recreated a 70-year-old wedding photo.
8. “I saw this couple in a cafe. A man named John taught the alphabet to his wife Linda. He said that she had lost her memory and he taught her so that she could read again. Patience, love and understanding at their best."
9. At heart we are all young …
10. Snuggling is a pleasure at any age.
11. “Stay together until the last heartbeat. My grandmother is 96 years old, and my grandfather is 100. Photo one hour before my grandmother's death. They have been married for 77 years."
12. He sang to her every night before bed. And for the last time, before she was gone. 70 years of true love."
13. The couple have been married for 37 years and have always dressed in the same style.
14. "When my sister and I tried to teach our parents to swim, they just enjoyed each other's company."
15. “Today my grandmother turned 85 years old and we had a dance for the first time since my grandfather passed away. She did not let go of his photo."