The dish looks beautiful and elegant - it can be safely served both on holidays and on weekdays. It turns out a thin pizza with a serving of tender and fragrant chicken. Even the lemon is grilled.
- Chicken thighs - 4 pcs. (770 g)
- Lemon - 0.25 pcs.
- Dried basil - 1 tbsp l.
- Garlic - 6 teeth
- Coarse salt - 1-1.5 tsp.
- Pepper - 0.5 tsp.
- Olive oil - 4 tablespoons l.
- dough (200 g) - you can use any, I had puff.
- To begin with, we make a dressing for the chicken: chop the garlic and mix with basil, salt, pepper, pour in the oil. If there is a mortar, grind in it.
- Wash my thighs, dry them and rub the mixture on all sides. Roll out the dough into a thin layer and transfer it into a round shape covered with parchment (24 cm). Do not prick the bottom so that the juice does not flow out and does not burn!
- Transfer the chicken pieces to the dough, with lemon semicircles between them.
- Pinch the edges of the dough and walk along the edge with a brush with oil.
- We set to bake for 45-50 minutes at 180 C. In the process, I collected the melted juices from the bottom and watered them from above.
- Let stand in the switched off oven. Anyone who has a grill function in the oven can be turned on at the end.