Stops-cafe or, as they are also called - "grandmother's window", have gained wide popularity in the design of interiors
Due to their small size and convenience, they are ideal for small spaces, look stylish and are easy to maintain.
These simple curtains have a number of advantages:
- low consumption of materials for their manufacture;
- close from prying eyes, but do not interfere with the penetration of sunlight;
- save space, which is important for small spaces;
- can be of various sizes, colors and designs. In addition, they go well with other types of curtains or tulles;
- unpretentious in operation.
Cafe curtains are also used to decorate glass doors.
Curtains made of burlap or coarse linen fabrics look beautiful.
Or can they be tied completely or with an edge?