We offer a collection of kitchen tips that will be useful for both beginners and experienced chefs!
1. To prevent oil splashing during frying, you can lightly sprinkle the bottom of the pan with salt.
2. Scrambled eggs will be fluffy if you add 2 tablespoons of cold water to 1 cup of eggs and beat well.
3. Add diluted potato starch to the dough - rolls and pies will be fluffy and soft even the next day.
4. Beets are cooked for a very long time - 3–3.5 hours. Professional chefs boil the beets like this: after they have boiled for about 30 minutes, drain the water and put them under running cold water (the colder the better) for 15 minutes. The temperature difference brings the beets to readiness.
5. Instead of yeast, you can add a little cognac to the dough - the dough will become more aromatic, and the pastries - tastier.
6. Egg whites will quickly beat into a fluffy foam if it is pre-cooled and a few drops of lemon juice or a little citric acid are added. They do the opposite with yolk - it loves heat and sugar.
7. To fry or bake meat with a golden crust, it must be coated with honey.
8. Liver will be soft if sprinkled with sugar before frying.
9. So that the eggs do not burst during cooking, they must be washed before that in cold water.
10. For carrots to taste good, boil them for 5-10 minutes. Just like other vegetables, it is boiled over high heat and salted at the end of the boil.
11. For the rice to be crumbly, it must be soaked in cold water for 30 minutes before cooking.
12. To keep the rice from boiling, you can fry it a little, but keep in mind that in this case it will not increase in size very much.
13. To prevent milk or milk porridge from running away, you need to put a wooden spoon on top of the pan.
14. Withered dill and parsley will become fresh again if you put them in water slightly diluted with vinegar.
15. If you want to get delicious vegetables when cooking, you need to put them in water after the water boils. If you want the broth to be tasty, you need to start cooking vegetables in cold water.
16. Before you start frying the sliced potatoes, it is advisable to rinse them with water - this will remove the starch, and the slices will not stick together and will not stick to the bottom of the pan. After washing, the potatoes should be dried a little.
17. You can easily replace mayonnaise with sour cream by adding pounded yolk of a hard-boiled egg and a teaspoon of mustard.
18. To prevent the fish from burning and getting tough, do not grease the pan with oil. Better to rub it on the fish itself.
19. To make a regular vegetable salad spicy, just add a little vanilla to it.
20. To prevent crumbling of hard-boiled eggs when slicing, moisten the blade of a knife with cold water.
21. Paper towels will help remove excess fat from the chicken. To do this, you only need to lightly soak the meat.
22. To make the salad more satisfying, add some boiled potatoes to it. By the way, chefs advise cutting potatoes hot for salad.
23. To avoid unpleasant odors when cooking onions, add a pinch of salt to it and fry over low heat!
24. There is only one correct way to warm up honey - to put a jar of it in a bowl of hot water.
25. To chop the garlic, chop it finely and crush it with a knife, then add a pinch of salt