Tags are the business card of our products. It is very sad to see boring and monotonous etiquette or their absence at all. The tags on the works of the master can be completely different! They can contain information about the product or in some way reflect the type of your activity, reflect the seasonality (for example, New Year) or target orientation (goods for children, wedding accessories, etc.), talk about the master, and so on.
I present to your attention a selection unusual ideas for labels:
1. You can say something with the tags. For example, say hello
2. To point out that it is handmade with love:
3 … Say thanks :
4. Tags can be made from regular craft paper. Despite their simplicity, they look very stylish:
5 … And you can make them from fabric:
6 … Ceramic tags look original:
7. … made of wood:
8. And there may even be slate labels. You can write on them with chalk!
9 … You can display anything on your labels! For example, apply such cute images of animals:
10. Or the whole world as a map:
11. You can make a label in the form of a photo (although more suitable forts):
12 … The following tags are perfect for characterizing children'sts:
Well, some more interesting ideas: