Have you heard that there are slimming cakes? And they really are! These cakes are formulated to contain the foods we need to maintain a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition. You can eat them almost without restrictions, but not gain excess weight, but rather slim down!
Today we offer you a recipe for one of these cakes. This is a dietetic Kiev cake that does not contain any flour, oil or sugar, but it is no less tasty than its non-dietary classic counterpart. Diet cake is not inferior to him in its taste, and there is nothing to say about the benefits. It's much more useful. So…
- 8 pcs. egg whites,
- 2.5 tbsp oatmeal,
- 1 tbsp corn starch,
- 150 g hazelnuts
- 5 tbsp. l. fructose,
- citric acid on the tip of a knife.
For the cream:
- 3 egg yolks,
- 25 g cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- fructose to taste
- 250 g soft cheese (Philadelphia or similar),
- 1 tablespoon of oat flour.
- Grind the oatmeal in a coffee grinder to the consistency of flour.
- Fry nuts in a pan or take already fried ones.
- Grind the nuts.
- Mix nuts and oatmeal.
- Beat the whites with the addition of citric acid. When they turn white, gradually introduce fructose and beat until stable peaks. Mix with walnut-oat crumbs.
- We bake 2 cakes, the cakes must be baked at the same time. The cakes will work best if you bake them in tins.
- We bake the cakes in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 150 ° C, then another 30 minutes at a temperature of 120 ° C, then another 30 minutes at a temperature of 90 ° C.
- Bring the milk to a boil, but do not boil it.
- Beat the yolks, add starch and fructose.
- Gradually pour the milk into the yolk mixture while whisking.
- We put on low heat and brew the mixture until thickened.
- Cool and add cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of oatmeal. We mix.
- Divide the cream in half.
- Add cocoa to one part of the cream and mix thoroughly.
We collect the cake
- We take out the cooled cakes from the mold.
- We coat the cake with white cream, cover with the second cake and coat the cake on top and around the perimeter with chocolate cream.
- Decorate the cake with chopped nuts. You can also use cream and candied fruit.
- Leave in the refrigerator overnight