Serve your regular cheese and garlic salad in the form of sunny orange tangerines and you are guaranteed success! Very tasty and original!
Cooking such a snack is easy and simple, as you yourself will see now. So let's get down to the recipe.
- 150 g hard cheese, grate
- 100 g melted cheese, grate
- 2 pcs. boil carrots, rub on a fine grater
- 2 eggs, boil, grate
- 4-6 cloves of garlic (to taste) for a super spicy taste, less possible (optional)
- salt and mayonnaise
- dill greens optional
How to Make Spicy Tangerine Cheese Snacks
- In a deep container, mix two types of cheese and eggs, add garlic passed through a press, add salt, add mayonnaise, if you wish, you can also add finely chopped dill, mix.
- We form impromptu tangerines with wet hands. Roll the tangerines in grated carrots.
- We add leaves to each tangerine. Tangerine leaves can be mimicked with bay leaves, parsley, basil leaves, or other greens that you have at your fingertips. The carnation will play the role of a mandarin tail.
- Place the appetizer in a cold place for 30-40 minutes before serving.
Tangerine appetizer is ready!
Bon Appetit everyone !