Especially for all lovers to apply their imagination in the most unexpected places, as well as fighters for the second, third, fifth life of various interior items "With your own hands" prepared an amazing idea furniture renovation.
If the theme of decor and needlework is not alien to you, then you are probably already familiar with decoupage technique, when using a paper napkin and PVA glue, you can create incredible beauty on any surface.
The principle of this direction in decoration is at the heart of our furniture rework. Old table will look completely different!
YOU WILL NEED
- a scarf slightly larger than the table top (or a piece of fabric with a bright print)
- PVA glue
- colorless wood varnish
- Handkerchief iron thoroughly.
- If possible, unscrew the legs from the table top: it will be more convenient to work this way.
- Use a wide brush to apply PVA glue on the top side of the tabletop or on the fabric (whichever is more convenient for you) and carefully, trying not to stretch the pattern, glue a scarf to the tabletop.
- Turn the countertop over, fold the edges of the scarf, grease with glue and glue. Leave the product to dry completely.
- After the glue has completely dried, cover the surface with a handkerchief with several layers of varnishdrying each one thoroughly. Assemble the structure.
It is better to leave the product in the fresh air for 3-4 days to completely weather the smell of varnish, and then you can enjoy a cup of tea at a brand new table. There is a minimum of materials, work too, and the result is really pleasing!