We all dream of a cozy, beautiful and functional home. When planning repairs, we go shopping, read specialized magazines and forums, consult with designers. It happens that there are so many ideas that you do not know what to take on.
We offer you 24 options for decorating your home and we hope you enjoy a couple of ideas.
1. The space under the stairs can be used as a home for your beloved pet.
2. A living room with a niche will visually increase the space and create the feeling of a “room in a room”.
3. To avoid reaching the vacuum cleaner or the scoop every time, in places where crumbs and other debris accumulate, make similar holes in the baseboards. Cleaning will take less time, and the house will always be clean.
4. To create a cozy atmosphere that invites you to sleep, decorate the walls of the attic or attic with wallpaper with the image of the sky. Soft white pillows complete the interior. Good night!
5. Optimize the space under the stairs. Why should it be idle just like that?
6. Built-in bunk beds will make the interior more stylish and cozy.
7. Windows made in the “accordion” solution are a great option for the kitchen. They open wide open to avoid the spread of different odors around the house during cooking.
8. The space under the stairs can be designed as a platform for reading, drawing and daydreaming.
9. You can also place a very convenient study under the stairs.
10. Two is always better than one. The same goes for dishwashers. Two devices in the kitchen will save you a lot of time. While one set of dishes is being washed, the second is already clean and ready to use. An ideal solution for a large family!
11. Such an unusual bench in the shower will allow you to relax a little and think about your own.
12. The built-in shower cubicle is easy to clean.
13. Do not limit yourself to a hut in a tree when you can build a whole house!
14. An unnecessary annex can be turned into a guest room, a ladies' corner or a greenhouse.
15. A whole library can be decorated under the stairs!
16. Optimize every inch of space.
17. Ideal solution for a small bedroom. There is a library, a space for relaxation, and a bed.
18. A secret room can be hidden behind a cabinet like this!
19. Such hatches in the kitchen will allow you to properly dispose of garbage.
20. If there is not enough space in the kitchen, additional cabinets can be added under the countertop.
21. Sleep under the starry sky … What could be better?
22. The fireplace in the bathroom is ideal for those who love comfort and warmth in any form.
23. On such a small balcony, leading from the room, you can sunbathe, read and even have breakfast.
24. A fireplace with built-in seats is ideal for those who like to gather in large companies on cold winter evenings.