After shopping, not only pleasant emotions remain, but also cardboard boxes from under shoes and other accessories. Many of them do not have an attractive design, but you can fix this even without being a professional decorator. Indeed, in ordinary cardboard boxes they can decorate the interior, and become convenient storage systems for which it is convenient. We have collected ideas, after which they definitely do not want to be thrown away.
What can be stored in cardboard boxes?
Small resealable boxes are a godsend for owners of small sizes, where the issue with storage systems is acute. They are compact and easy to use, they can be hidden under the bed, put on a wardrobe, put away in a niche or mezzanine. Their advantage is their small size and spaciousness.
Here is a small list of what can be stored in cardboard boxes:
• Kids toys. Especially constructors and puzzles with small details.
• Cosmetics, jewelry, hair accessories. This idea will rightfully be appreciated by girls who love to take care of themselves.
• Charging from phones, tablets, laptops. Often, these items do not have a specific place, and so they will always be in one place, which will reduce the time spent looking for the right charge.
• Towels, baby clothes, diapers. In the nursery of a newborn, such boxes are irreplaceable. They organize the storage of personal hygiene items for the baby. True, it is better to sew a textile cover for such a box, which can be removed and washed.
• Accessories for creativity. Creative people always have many tools to implement their ideas. For artists, these are pencils, paints, sketches, brushes, paper, for lovers of sewing and knitting - scissors, threads, yarn, needles. You can keep all these items in order with the help of cardboard boxes.
• Footwear. As paradoxical as it may sound, you can store … shoes in shoe boxes! For example, in winter, put summer sandals and sandals there, and in the warm season, hide boots and shoes.
How and with what to decorate cardboard boxes?
Not all boxes have an elegant design and are suitable for interior decoration, but this is quite fixable. Anyone who has a little free time, patience and inspiration can make a cardboard box exclusive.
For this, the most common materials that can be found in every home are suitable:
• Wallpaper and wrapping paper. There are remnants of wallpaper in every apartment that has been renovated at least once. When working with wallpaper, you need to stock up on double-sided tape and PVA glue.
• The cloth. An unnecessary sweater, an old skirt, stretched pants - all of these garments will also come in handy when decorating boxes. And skillfully using them, you can turn unnecessary things into an exclusive piece of decorating art.
• Burlap and jute. Not everyone has these materials, but they can come in handy if you need to decorate a box in an ecological or Provencal style.