Time and money do not always allow you to use the services of a professional washing and dry cleaning of the salon. Fortunately, many contaminants can be removed with simple improvised means.
1. If you spill coffee on the seat of your car, first remove the remaining liquid with a paper towel. Then prepare the following mixture: 1 tbsp. l. table vinegar and 0.5 tsp. dishwashing detergents per liter of water. Apply to coffee stain and let sit for about 15 minutes. Then blot and wash off with warm water. If traces still remain, repeat the treatment.
2. If greasy stains appear on the upholstery, the WD-40 "magic wand" will come to the rescue. Spray this liquid onto the stain and let sit for about 5 minutes, then wipe off with a clean, dry cloth. This method also works with chewing gum stuck to the fabric. In addition, WD-40 spray will help remove old decals, bird marks or dried berries from the body.
3. Unpleasant odors, including tobacco smoke, effectively remove charcoal. It is enough to purchase a package of charcoal for the barbecue and leave it open in the salon overnight. In the morning you will notice the difference.
4. Dirt and midges adhered to the windshield can be easily removed if you moisten them abundantly with Coca-Cola! Do not forget to cover the paint on the hood of the car with a cloth or plastic before this. Stubborn dirt is removed with a used disposable razor.
5. If you want to wash your car yourself, it is best to use soapy water and old tights for this - this way you will definitely not scratch or damage the paint layer.
6. Microscopic rusty spots and small scratches on the body can be temporarily covered with nail polish of a suitable color to prevent their spread, also clear polish will work.