Many housewives prefer to store in the freezer ground meat, and not whole pieces: minced meat is defrosted and cooked faster, the dishes are softer, softer. You can make delicious cutlets from minced meat, and also use it as fillings for pies or pasties.
What about a dish in which minced meat plays the role of a ruddy shell, rather than a filling? Have "With your own hands" just found meat nest recipe with a creamy center. They are even easier to prepare than cutlets, because they do not need to be fried in a pan: just place them in the oven and wait a little.
- Minced pork 800 g
- Minced chicken 300 g
- Bow 1 pc.
- Milk 200 ml
- Bread 70 g
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper (ground) to taste
- Sour cream 200 ml
- Egg 2 pcs.
- Hard cheese 150 g
- Dill to taste
- Combine minced pork and chicken, add chopped onion.
- Soak the bread in 100 ml of milk, then squeeze and add to the minced meat.
- Pour the rest of the milk into the minced meat, salt and pepper.
- Form the minced meat into apple-sized balls, and then nests, place them on a greased baking sheet.
- Grate cheese, mix with sour cream, eggs and chopped dill.
- Distribute the filling over the nests and send to the oven preheated to 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes.