Would you like to sign the spoon with your name, or write the inscription on any other metal object? As easy as pie! In order to engrave your name on a metal object, you do not need to have special technical skills or special equipment. The engraving process requires: nail polish, salt, mobile phone charger and a beer glass.
1.coat the surface with varnish
2. Make an inscription on the varnish with a toothpick or a broken match.
3. Pour a couple of tablespoons of salt into a non-metal container. Better to use a glass jar.
4. Pour water into the container and stir the salt.
5. We take the charging from the phone and attach (+) to the product, and (-) to any metal thing placed in the container.
6. There is a seething reaction (the product can be periodically pulled out depending on the degree of etching) - with the current from the smartphone charger (1A), it took me no more than a minute.
7. We take out the product
8 wiping off the nail polish