1. Grind half a can of black olives in a blender, mix with 100 g of cottage cheese, finely chopped green onions and basil. Salt and spread on rye bread.
2. Mash canned sardine in oil with a fork. Add grated boiled carrots and fried onions. Ideal with white bread.
3. Grind a handful of salted mushrooms and a stalk of celery in a blender. Grate 2 boiled eggs there, season with mayonnaise. Spread on black bread.
4. Finely grate 200 g of any hard cheese, season with 1 tbsp. l mustard, a pinch of hot red pepper, mix with 100 g of butter. This is a great mix for whole grain breads.
5. Mash a jar of cod liver with a fork, grate 2 boiled eggs there and chop a bunch of green onions. Season 1 tbsp. l. lemon juice and 1 tbsp. l. mayonnaise, add black pepper to taste.
6. Grind the fillet of one salted herring, add half the processed cheese and one grated boiled egg. Season 1 tbsp. l. butter and green onions. Spread on rye bread.
7. Finely grate 1 baked beet, add one Druzhba processed cheese, black pepper and chopped green onions. It goes well with white bread.
8. Thoroughly grind 250 g of feta cheese, chop one medium onion, season with 2 tbsp. l. sour cream. Spread on black bread.