Get ready for something amazing, because this recipe will amaze you on the spot with its sophistication and simplicity. We invite you to cook the most delicious souffle cakethat deserves to be your signature dessert.
Chilled soufflé appeared only in the 20th century, along with the appearance of gelatin, so the technology for its preparation is young, but very simple. Your refrigerator will turn creamy curd cream with the addition of gelatin to the finished dish in a few hours.
Convenience lies in the fact that fillers can be very different: citrus fruits, exotic kiwi and pineapple, berries and cookies. If you have not decided on the filling, we offer you a win-win combination of cherry and chocolate biscuit!
- Curd 250 g
- Cream 200 g
- Sugar 100 g
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Powdered sugar 100 g
- Wheat flour 80 g
- Water 40 ml
- Gelatin 20 g
- Cocoa powder 4 tsp
- Sunflower oil 2 tbsp l.
- Egg 1 pc.
- Canned cherries 250 g
- Sour cream 100 ml
- Preparing the biscuit dough. Whisk the egg and sugar until fluffy. Add sunflower oil and sour cream. Whisk again.
- Combine the flour with cocoa and baking powder, then slowly add in portions to the liquid mixture, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Grease the baking dish and place the dough on it so that its thickness does not exceed 3 cm. Place the baking dish in an oven preheated to 190 degrees and bake the biscuit for 15–20 minutes. Allow the finished biscuit to cool.
- Soak the gelatin in water and let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Preparing the cream. Rub the cottage cheese through a sieve and add cream, icing sugar and vanillin to it. Beat well, it is better to do it with a mixer.
- Melt the swollen gelatin in a water bath and add it to the cream.
- Cut the biscuit into 2 x 2 cm cubes, drain the canned cherries and place in a bowl.
- Line the bottom and sides of the split mold with cling film. Pour a few tablespoons of the cream into the bottom. Spoon out a third of the biscuit and a third of the cherries, pour over the cream again. Repeat this two more times and fill everything with the rest of the cream. Flatten the surface of the cake.
- Cover the cake with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 5-6 hours to harden well.
Jelly cake with sponge cake has many variations, but most often housewives prepare a cake with fruit on sour cream jelly. Try using cherry or pineapple juice instead of water for a richer flavor. Save the recipe so you don't get lost!