Stubborn stains may appear on the wallpaper over time. However, you should not re-glue the room because of this. After all, the situation can be corrected by fairly simple methods.
1. The dirt that has appeared on the washable wallpaper can be removed using ordinary warm water with the addition of a few drops of dishwashing detergent. In this mixture, you should wet a sponge and wipe the stains, then remove the soapy water with a sponge soaked in clean water and wipe the wallpaper with a dry cloth.
2. Crayon and paint stains from wallpaper can be removed with an iron. The soiled place should be covered with a terry towel and heated with a hot iron. To completely remove colorful stains from the walls, this procedure should be repeated several times.
3. Greasy stains are removed with starch. You just need to mix a little starch with water, apply the resulting gruel to the place of pollution, wait until the composition dries, and carefully remove it with a soft brush.
4. Traces of pens and markers will help to remove white toothpaste. You just need to clean the dirt with a brush with a small amount of paste, and then remove the remaining cleaning agent with a clean cloth.
5. Fresh traces of fat can be effectively removed by treating the stains with white bread crumb. New crumbs need to be sculpted several times until the fat is completely absorbed into the bread.
6. Dirt that appears around the switch can be effectively removed with a regular eraser.