This dessert has won our hearts forever. Try it and you will not be able to remain indifferent!
You will need:
Large apples - 2 pcs.
Chocolate (milk or bitter) - 1 bar
Coconut oil - 1 spoon
Sugar - 400 g
Chopped nuts - 100 g
Ice cream sticks
1. Cut the apples into slices. We cleanse from the bones.
2. Melt the chocolate for 2 minutes in the microwave. Stir with coconut oil until smooth.
3. Put the apple pieces on a baking sheet. We stick an ice cream stick into each slice. Fill with melted chocolate.
4. In a small saucepan, heat the sugar until completely dissolved, stirring constantly. Pour the apples with the resulting caramel. Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
5. Put in the refrigerator for about 1 hour