1. The scent of freshness in the house. Before vacuuming, dampen a piece of cotton wool with a few drops of lavender and suck it in with the vacuum cleaner. The vacuum cleaner will leave a delicate "Provencal" aroma everywhere on its way.
2. Deodorization of the refrigerator. Moisten 1 drop of lavender essential oil and 1 drop of lemon essential oil on a porous baked clay stone or regular cheesecloth (in this case, the essential oils will evaporate faster) and place them on the refrigerator door. Refresh essential oils periodically.
3. Deodorization of the waste basket. Wash and dry the waste basket, put 1 drop of lavender essential oil and 1 drop of tea tree essential oil on a scent stone, piece of gauze or cotton swab and place on the bottom.
4. How to "freshen up" the microwave. Place 3 bar of lemon or peppermint essential oil in a container of water. Put on for 3 minutes.
5. Aromatization of toilets. Use a small shelf where you can put 2-3 scent stones the size of a small cookie. Place a few drops of lavender, ylang-ylang, or pine essential oil on the rocks. Refresh your oils every week. This simple procedure fills the toilet with a gentle scent and heals the atmosphere.
6. Aromatization of linen. It is becoming quite popular to add essential oils during the wash. Don't limit yourself to your choice of fragrances. There are two ways: either you add a terry mitten to the tumble dryer, on which you drip 7 drops of lavender, mint, rose or eucalyptus (or any other oil you like), or you add 3 drops of the same oils to the water to add to the iron.
Remember: essential oils are not greasy and will not stain your linen!
7. Cleaning and disinfection of any surfaces. Add 30 drops of lavender, tea tree and / or lemon essential oils (30 drops total, not each!) To one liter of alcoholic vinegar. Shake well. This simple and economical formulation perfectly cleans and disinfects all surfaces.
8. Descaling in sinks, sinks, bathtubs, pots, electric kettle. Use the above formula (for cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces): Alcoholic vinegar is the best descaler. It is more efficient when heated, so you can safely pour liquid into a kettle with boiling water and leave it to "infuse" from
several minutes to an hour. Your kettle will be in impeccable condition and free of a single germ - thanks to essential oils.
9. Deodorant for the room. Pour a few drops of Peppermint EO into a spray bottle filled with water. Shake well and spray the room.
10. Getting rid of insects. How to use toxic
insecticides that are harmful to both humans and pets, which also smell bad, it is better to spray essential oils in the air - lavender, cedar or eucalyptus. Don't have a spray bottle? Then add a few drops to a container of hot water or even cotton wool and spread them around the room.
11. A house without a moth. Add 5 drops of cypress essential oil and 5 drops of lavender essential oil to a scent stone, wooden cube, or a piece of gauze (then put in a cloth bag). Place in a wardrobe or dresser with laundry. Update regularly.
12. A house without ants. Add 5 drops of Lavender EO and 10 drops of Peppermint EO to a spray bottle with ¼ L of water. Spray the composition along the "favorite" routes of the ants, and especially in the area of the proposed anthill. Repeat the procedure several times a day for