Italian pasta recipes are plentiful. The most beloved by many are carbonara pasta, bolognese pasta, pasta with seafood, pasta with shrimps, pasta with mushrooms, pasta with chicken, pasta with mushrooms and chicken, pasta with cheese (parmesan). Nevertheless, we often confuse pasta with sauce, using the words "pasta for pasta", "pasta for spaghetti", "recipe for pasta for spaghetti", which is absolutely wrong. Italian pasta is prepared according to strict rules: pasta for pasta should be slightly undercooked (to the state of "al dente" - "by a tooth"), the sauce is prepared separately, use only olive oil. Otherwise, making pasta is a creative process. You can create your own pasta recipe by inventing, for example, an original spaghetti sauce. But if you want to please your loved ones with classic pasta, we recommend you the recipe for “pasta bolognese”, the recipe for “pasta carbonara”, or the recipe for “pasta with chicken”. Our pasta recipes with photos will especially help you with this.
A few tips on how to cook pasta: - When making pasta, use a lot of water to cook pasta; - for pasta use only pasta made from durum durum wheat; - if the recipe for cooking pasta involves the use of tomatoes, remove the peel from them, after pouring boiling water over them.
1) Spaghetti with Bolognese sauce in a new way
For the sauce:
● 300 gr minced meat
● 1 large onion, finely chopped
● 2-3 cloves of garlic, squeeze through a garlic press
● 200 grams of processed cheese
● 3 tbsp. tomato paste
● rast. butter
● salt, pepper, herbs (to taste, I have parsley)
1. Boil spaghetti or any pasta.
2. While the spaghetti is boiling, fry it in a pan on rast. oil onion, add minced meat to it and fry too. When the minced meat is ready, add the cheese to it and stir to melt the cheese. Then add garlic and tomato paste there, sweat it a little and dilute it all with some water (see for yourself how thick the sauce you like). Now let's salt our sauce, pepper, boil for a couple of minutes, add herbs and serve with pasta.
2) Pasta with shrimps in a creamy garlic sauce.
● Pasta - 250 g
● Shrimps - 200 g
● Cream - 150 ml
● Butter - 20 g
● Onions - 50 g
● Garlic - 2 cloves
● Parsley - 20 g
● Salt to taste
● Mix of peppers - to taste
1. Finely chop the garlic and onion.
2. Melt the butter. Fry the onion and garlic for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the peeled shrimp. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Pour in the cream. Boil.
6. Add parsley and turn off.
7. Boil the paste according to the instructions on the package. Mix with sauce
3) Spaghetti with chicken in a creamy sauce
● Chicken breast - 1-2 pcs.
● Pasta - 400 g
● Cream 10% fat - 200 ml
● Onions - 1 large head
● Butter - 20 g
● Provencal herbs
1. Boil the chicken breast in salted water until almost cooked for about 20 minutes. If the inside of the meat remains a little pink - nothing, it will come with further stewing. But you should not digest the breast, otherwise it will become completely dry and not so tasty.
2. Cool and separate the white meat from the bone. The process will be easier if you use chicken fillet right away. Cut the chicken into medium sized cubes.
3. Melt the butter in a skillet.
4. Cut the onions into half rings or squares. Fry it in butter for several minutes until translucent.
5. Then put the chopped chicken meat in a frying pan next to the onion and fry for a couple of minutes.
6. Pour in the cream, mix everything and cover with a lid. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
7. Boil the paste according to the instructions on the package in salted water. We throw it back in a colander and let the water drain. To prevent the pasta from sticking together, you can lightly rinse it under running cold running water.
eight.Transfer the pasta to the chicken and cream pan. Stir, sprinkle with Provencal herbs and black pepper. You can also add finely chopped dill or parsley.
4) Spaghetti "Carbonara" with cream
● Bacon or pancetta - 200 gr
● Garlic - 2 teeth.
● Cream (from 20%) - 200 ml
● Tomato paste - 1/2 tablespoon
● Spaghetti - 200 gr
● Water - about 500 ml
● Parmesan - 100 gr
● Egg yolk - 2 pieces
● Green basil - 2 sprigs
● Salt, freshly ground black pepper - to taste
Chop the bacon not too finely and fry in a multicooker bowl without oil in the "Baking" mode (turn on the mode for 40 minutes) for 15 minutes until golden brown. Add finely chopped garlic to the bacon and fry, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes. Pour in cream, add tomato paste, salt and pepper. Stir, bring to a boil and continue cooking in the same mode. Stirring from time to time, check the consistency of the sauce, and when it begins to thicken (after 10 minutes), put spaghetti, broken in half, into the bowl, pour in hot water so that it covers the pasta.
Close the lid and cook until the end of the mode. After the signal, mix the pasta with the sauce, turn on the "Pilaf" mode and cook until the signal. Sprinkle the finished pasta with grated Parmesan, top with egg yolk, sprinkle with herbs and serve immediately. * Digressions and additions: in my multicooker there is no "Pilaf" mode, therefore, I brought it to readiness in the "Stew" mode and did not use the yolks. Instead of volume. pasta used tomato puree.
5) Amatriciana pasta
● Spaghetti - 400 Grams
● Tomatoes - 1 Kilogram
● Smoked brisket - 300 grams
● Onion - 1 Piece
● Olive oil - 2 tbsp. the spoon
● Salt, pepper - To taste
1. Let's start by cutting our brisket into small cubes.
2. Remove the peel from the tomatoes. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
3. Heat some olive oil in a frying pan.
4. Fry our brisket for 3-4 minutes over medium heat.
5. Then add finely chopped onion to the brisket, fry together for another couple of minutes.
6. Boil the spaghetti al dente - that is, take out a little earlier than they are completely cooked.
7. Throw the spaghetti in a colander.
8. When the onion and bacon are well fried, add finely chopped tomatoes to them. Salt, pepper and simmer for about 5 minutes.
9. Then add spaghetti to the pan, stir, heat over low heat for 1-2 minutes and remove from heat. Serve immediately.