How to get a beautiful decor item and keep your wallet intact? Make an interesting lamp with your own hands! Today we ourselves will assemble an interesting illuminated picture lamp from scrap materials.
- 2 frames with a side of about 50 cm and a thickness of 4-5 cm,
- led cord, power supply for led,
- electrical cable with plug and switch,
- drill, paint, double-sided tape, wooden rods.
DIY lamp with the effect of illuminating the picture will decorate any room
1. First of all, carefully remove the glass and the back of the frame. Put it all aside, we still need it. In our work, the frame of the frame remains together with the mat.
2. In the upper part of the frame, stepping back 10 cm to the left and to the right, carefully drill 12 holes in the central part with a drill. The distance between the holes is the same, the size of the holes should allow you to insert the rods you have chosen for the luminaire.
Drill holes for the rods in the upper part of the frame for the lamp.
3. On the opposite side of the frame, opposite the one where you drilled the holes, glue two strips of double-sided tape. Attach a LED cord with 3-4 light emitting elements to them. Connect them with an electrical cord with a switch and plug.
Attach the LED elements to the luminaire with adhesive tape.
4. The back surface of our frame, which will be visible behind the rods, can be decorated in a variety of ways, for example, painted brown, or put plaster putty on it to add texture. Make sure the painted surface is completely dry before final assembly of the painting light.
A painting lamp that you made with your own hands will add style to your interior
5. Insert the bars into the holes at the top of the frame. If necessary, trim them to create a beautiful composition. Insert the back surface of the frame with the painted side facing the rods. Your unusual painting lamp is ready!
6. When your first lamp is ready, follow the same steps for the second lamp. Having made such an amazing lamp with your own hands in a couple of hours, you will create a bright and interesting accent in the interior of your home.