Lazy cottage cheese dumplings are one of the dishes that many loved in childhood and still adore. Sometimes they are also called lazy dumplings or cottage cheese dumplings.
According to our recipe, lazy cottage cheese dumplings cook quickly, and the taste is the same as in desserts, although they contain a small amount of sugar.
- 500 g cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. l. Sahara
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 30 g butter
- salt (to taste)
- Mix all ingredients except flour. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Add flour and knead the dough.
- Roll out the dough into a "sausage" and cut into small pieces.
- Put a pot of water on the fire, when it boils, salt and throw lazy dumplings into the boiling water.
- When the lazy dumplings come up, boil them for 40 seconds and get them out.
Serve lazy dumplings with sour cream, jam, seasonal berries and fruits or butter of your choice.
Share with your friends the recipe for lazy cottage cheese dumplings, familiar to us from childhood!