Today for dessert "With your own hands" offers to cook royal cheesecake with cocoa … The baked goods are tender, airy, aromatic and incredibly tasty.
The filling of the cheesecake is somewhat reminiscent of a soufflé or pudding, and the taste is much brighter than that of a regular curd casserole. We are sure that even those who do not particularly like cottage cheese will like it!
Cheesecake in a slow cooker
Ingredients for the dough
- 2 eggs
- 0.5 tbsp. Sahara
- 1 tbsp. sour cream
- 0.5 tsp soda
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. l. melted butter
- 2-3 st. l. cocoa
Ingredients for curd filling
- 500 g medium fat cottage cheese
- 0.5 tbsp. Sahara
- 3 tbsp. l. starch or semolina
- 3 eggs
- Make the dough first. Beat the eggs with sugar into a foam, add sour cream, soda (you can leave it alone) and butter, mix everything thoroughly.
- Gently pour in the sifted flour and cocoa, stir again.
- Combine all the filling ingredients in a separate deep bowl. You should get a thick creamy mass, if it comes out dry, add 1-2 tbsp. l. sour cream.
- Grease the multicooker bowl with butter, pour into it chocolate biscuit dough … Gently pour in the curd filling from the top in the center. Do not stir, the filling will spill out evenly.
- In the "Baking" mode (usually 140 ° C, but you should be guided by the parameters of your electrical appliance) the cheesecake will bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Check the readiness of the cake with a toothpick.
- Turn off the multicooker and let the pie stand under the closed lid for 5-10 minutes. The easiest way to remove baked goods is to use the steaming bowl.
In a slow cooker, this wonderful dessert is prepared quickly and easily. If you have not yet acquired such an assistant in the kitchen, bake the curd pie in a regular oven at 180 ° C for about 40-50 minutes, without opening the door for the first 20 minutes. Next, check the readiness with a toothpick. Remove the cake from the mold only after it has cooled completely.