The Italian cake is named after an Italian chef named Giuseppe Tartini who invented this cake for his mother's birthday. He strove to make this holiday grand, and for a long time he was looking for a way to surprise all the guests. I must say, he definitely succeeded!
- dark chocolate (70%) - 100 g;
- butter - 100 g;
- eggs - 2 pcs.;
- yolks - 2 pcs.;
- sugar - 2 tbsp. l.;
- flour 2 ½ tbsp. l. (65 g);
- vanilla ice cream;
- strawberry topping.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Melt chocolate and butter, mix in one bowl.
- Beat eggs, egg yolks and sugar with a mixer for 6-8 minutes until a creamy consistency is obtained. Add a mixture of melted chocolate and butter to the eggs.
- Continuing to beat with a mixer, gradually add flour.
- Grease baking tins with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Pour the mixture into molds. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and place gently on a plate. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and top with strawberry topping.
Enjoy your tea!