Cake is more than just sweetness. This is a symbol of the holiday, the crown of confectionery art, the embodiment of pleasure! A lot depends on how correctly and appropriately the cakes are combined with the cream. Only the perfect pair guarantees the success of the sweets … We offer you 7 winning recipes for various creams for all occasions. They are useful not only for the cake, but also for other desserts. Rolls, eclairs, cakes, pancakes and pancakes all require cream. Expert advice: if you want the cream to have a subtle interesting aroma, add a little alcohol in addition to the main ingredients - cognac, any liqueur, and even vodka will do!
500 ml of milk;
200 g sugar;
1 tsp vanilla;
4 egg yolks;
50 g flour.
1. Grind the yolks with flour, sugar and vanilla.
2. Pour hot milk into the mixture and cook over low heat until the cream becomes thick.
2. Oil cream
1 pack of butter;
1 cup of sugar;
100 g icing sugar;
a pinch of vanilla.
1. Stir eggs with sugar. Boil the mixture in a heavy-bottomed saucepan until thickened.
2. Whip the powder together with butter, add egg cream and vanilla.
3. Cream from condensed milk and butter
1 can of condensed milk;
1 pack of butter.
1. Beat the condensed milk well with butter at room temperature.
4. Cream with eggs and condensed milk
200 g butter;
100 g of condensed milk;
a pinch of vanilla or 30-50 g of liqueur.
1. Whip the condensed milk with butter.
2. Grind eggs with vanilla or liqueur, add to butter mixture.
5. Semolina cream
0.5 cups of milk;
1 tbsp. l. semolina;
1 tsp Sahara;
0.5 tsp butter;
1 tsp vanilla sugar.
1. Boil milk with vanilla and sugar. Stir the semolina with a little water and add to the milk, bring the mixture to a boil.
2. Grind the yolk with sugar and butter. Little by little add semolina to the yolks, whisking everything well.
6. Cream for eclairs
1 cup of sugar;
1 tsp vanilla sugar;
1.5 cups of milk;
2 tsp melted butter;
2 tsp flour.
1. Combine flour and eggs into a homogeneous mixture.
2. Boil milk and sugar. Pour milk in a thin stream into the egg mass, stir well.
3. Put the cream on the fire, but never let it boil. Add vanilla sugar, butter. Cool the delicate cream quickly by placing it in a bowl of cold water or ice.
7. Cream "Mascarpone"
200 g of cottage cheese (18%);
200 ml cream (33%).
1. Rub the curd through a sieve.
2. Pour the cream from the refrigerator into the curd and whisk the cream well until fluffy.
How pleasant it is to make cream! Clouds in a plate - such associations are evoked by a properly prepared creamy mass. Thanks to our recipe, you can turn any dessert into a fantastic treat! Experiment, do not be afraid - try adding coffee, honey, lemon zest, nutmeg to the cream … Unleash your imagination - this is the key to confectionery success.
Treat your friends to these 100% delicious recipes!