International stylist Sam Vill presented a master class on creating hairstyles for long hair - a voluminous fishtail braid. A trendy hairstyle like this is a great solution for a party or a special occasion!
1. Using a hair straightener with corrugated textured attachments, treat washed and dry hair along the entire length, first dividing it into small strands. Then, use a little dry shampoo. This technique will help to highlight the texture of the hair, add even more volume and matte. This is what is most needed for the exact execution of this hairstyle.
2. Next, create a Fishtail braid. It should pass obliquely: from one temple, through part of the back of the head, passing to the opposite side of the head - to the opposite shoulder.
3. As for the total length of the hair: the braid should take up half of it. Long hair ends that are not included in the braid will add the necessary carelessness to the image.
4. Starting at the tip, extend the strands until you reach the top of the braid and the desired volume. The more voluminous it is, the more effective the result will be. This is the so-called "scythe parachuting". This is the whole essence of this hairstyle.
5. Treat the end result with varnish - to maintain elastic volume.