If you have a small kitchen, this does not mean that you will necessarily bump into the corners of the table, suffer while preparing food and rearrange the jars for half an hour in order to get the right jar of spice. Heed the advice of experts and your kitchen will become much more convenient.
1. Lacking a horizontal cooking surface? There is a locker on wheels that can be rolled out and used as an additional tabletop.
2. As an option: an additional tabletop can be built under (or even into) the main one.
3. If you have skilled hands, here is an idea: you can cut a hole in the countertop and put a trash can under it.
4. A small kitchen should not have non-functional corners: order a corner cabinet, it is very spacious.
5. Often the space under the lockers is wasted. And there you can make basement drawers and store what is not used every day. For example, a stock of wine in bottles.
6. Another empty space that cannot be allowed in a small kitchen is under the edge of the sink. The most suitable abode for kitchen scouring pads and cloths.
7. When you can't turn around in the kitchen, everything is often piled up indiscriminately under the sink. If you make a suspension for products packaged in spray bottles, you can arrange everything more compactly.
8. If your kitchen cabinets have narrow drawers, they can be used not only to store bottles, but to nail paper or woven towel hangers.
9. A quick way to upgrade your kitchen backsplash is to use skinals (patterned tempered glass panel).
10. It is very convenient to put kitchen appliances on retractable platforms - they do not occupy the countertops and are always at hand.
11. Is the sink located by the window? It's even more interesting. And the crane can be bought folding or one that is pulled out and put on the sink.
12. The folding table top is convenient for those who are engaged in some kind of handicraft, and there is not enough space at home. It is clear that in such a situation a folding crane is needed.
13. If there is empty space between the wall and the refrigerator, order a drawer or just narrow shelves. There are many items in the kitchen that don't need a lot of space.
14. If, after installing kitchen cabinets, the passage is still wide, you can install a narrow cabinet on the opposite wall, to the depth of the jar. A shoe shelf can act as such a locker. All supplies will be stored in jars with screw caps, freeing up a lot of space in the cabinets.
15. Children's furniture manufacturers offer a wide range of lockers for storing toys and other items in children's rooms. Nothing prevents you from using this furniture in the kitchen, just add soft seats and backs to the drawers, and you get a comfortable corner sofa.
16. Another option for a folding table in the kitchen, where there is a shallow niche in the wall.
The table turns into … just a decorative element.
17. The table can be made on wheels: if necessary, its tabletop becomes a work surface, the rest of the time it stands next to the sofas. True, kitchen tables are usually lower than cabinets, so you have to make it to order. And the bench can simply be hung at the desired height.
18. A movable table in the kitchen can be replaced with 2-3 small ones. If necessary, they move and turn into one large table, and the rest of the time they serve for different purposes in the adjacent living room.
19. A table on a chain is in the spirit of young people, oh bachelor, but the board on the windowsill, to which a shelf with books is attached, will also replace the table in the morning.
20. In this set for a small kitchen, both the table and chairs are folded. The worktop slides into the drawer, the chairs fold and hang - free space reappears in the kitchen.
21. Jar lids can be attached to the bottom of hanging cabinets or to the ceiling, while supply cans are simply screwed onto them. If the cans are not heavy, just glue the lids on.
22. Condiments and spices can be stored in a wire basket. Then you do not need to look for them for a long time - everything is before your eyes.
23. If the children have grown up, play yourself - fold containers for storing kitchen utensils from the designer.
24. The perforated metal panel accommodates a wide variety of kitchen items.
25. Even in the smallest kitchen, there is a wall space for a phone stand so that you can cook with a recipe from the Internet.
26. The tablet can be mounted on a camera tripod, making it easier for you to follow the step-by-step instructions suggested by experienced chefs.
27. The kitchen is small, and the child is spinning underfoot. Keep him busy with drawing.
If you paint the refrigerator with special slate or marker paint, your little one will be able to paint it while you cook dinner. And then everything is easily erased.
28. Fridge magnets can be made with children. For example, here are such rounds made of sawn wood with magnets glued on.
29. A board for drawing and writing is useful not only for children. Write down the name of the product that just ran out. You will get a noticeable reminder.
30. If the height of the kitchen is low and the cabinets hang low, you can purchase a hood that is built into the worktop.
As you can see, many of the tips are useful for making your small kitchen more convenient. Take action!