It would seem that you will not surprise anyone with cottage cheese patches. But it was not there. If you cook them not according to the traditional recipe, you can tempt the most pampered gourmet or even losing weight with this dish. It's unrealistic to stay here!
Pancakes for the cakes turn out to be very tender and literally melt in the mouth, and all due to the fact that they are cooked in milk and starch. Try it!
Egg 6 pcs.
Milk 0.5 l
Starch 5-6 tbsp. l.
Sunflower oil 1 tbsp l.
Curd 300 g
Sugar to taste
Sour cream to taste
Butter to taste
- Whisk 5 eggs with sugar.
- Then add the starch while stirring the egg mixture constantly. There should be no lumps.
- Pour in milk and sunflower oil. Mix. Let stand 15 minutes. The dough will be thin.
- Brush a skillet with sunflower oil or a piece of bacon once. Fry pancakes on one side only!
- Prepare the filling. Grind cottage cheese with sugar and 1 egg. Poppy seeds and raisins are optional.
- Put the cottage cheese filling on the finished pancakes. Wrap the way you like.
- Place the patches in a saucepan, cauldron, or pot. The layers need to be smeared with sour cream and melted butter.
- Send the dish to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
From the resulting dough, about 25 thin pancakes will come out. Therefore, before cooking, invite your family to visit. They will gladly appreciate the taste of the unsurpassed nalistniki, while saving you from gluttony. I want to eat and eat them!