This recipe will be begging for all guests !
For each cake:
- 3 squirrels
- 2.5 tbsp Sahara
- 1/2 tablespoon flour
- 50 gr. ground nuts (walnuts or hazelnuts).
There are three such cakes in total, i.e. We take the indicated ingredients 3 times and bake each cake in
a separate form.
- 10 yolks,
- 10 tbsp Sahara,
- 5 tbsp flour,
- 2 bags of vanilla sugar
- 350 ml. milk,
- 170 g butter.
- 350 ml. cream,
- 200 gr. Sahara,
- 120 g chopped walnuts or hazelnuts.
1) Cream: mix yolks, sugar, flour, vanilla sugar and milk. Stirring strongly, bring the mixture to almost a boil. Before boiling, remove the cream to the side and stir for another 2 minutes. Let's cool it down. Cut the butter into pieces and add to the cream, beat with a mixer until smooth.
2) While the cream is cooling, we will deal with the cakes. Beat the whites into a strong foam, add sugar and beat until the foam becomes glossy.
3) Add flour and nuts, mix gently until smooth.
Place the dough in a lined with paper or oiled pan.
We bake in a preheated oven at 170 ° C for about 20 minutes. Let's cool it down.
4) Melt the sugar in a saucepan, caramelize it a little. Pour it immediately onto baking paper.
5) Sugar will solidify quickly. Cover it with a second paper and crush it with a rolling pin into small pieces, but not into powder, because it should create a crunchy layer.
6) Crunchy filling: Whisk the cream into strong lances. Mix the cream with caramelized sugar and chopped nuts
7) Put 1/3 of the custard on each cake.
8) Spread the crunchy filling on top of the custard. So
repeat 2 more times: cake, custard, crunchy filling.
9) Finally, coat the cake around with crispy filler. Decorate with nuts. We enjoy.