Jewelry is primarily jewelry. They must be handled carefully, mechanical damage must be avoided and stored carefully. They should be removed during sports, physical activity, baths and saunas. It is also necessary to part with the jewelry while doing housework.
But even if you follow these recommendations, jewelry will lose some of its luster under the influence of the external environment. Oxygen, water, household chemicals, cosmetics, creams, sun - all these factors can negatively affect the appearance of jewelry.
To make jewelry sparkle like new:
You will need:
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon dishwashing liquid
- 1 glass of water
- 1 piece of aluminum foil
1. Preheat the water in the microwave for 1 or 2 minutes.
2. Cut a piece of aluminum foil and place in the bottom of a small bowl or glass.
3. Pour hot water into a bowl.
4. Add salt, baking soda, and dishwashing liquid.
Place jewelry on foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Rinse jewelry in cool water and dry with a soft dry cloth.
Save it to your wall so you don't forget!